Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Jansport - Eastpak?

All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go! ..Only, it's not yet time to go!!! Anyways, relative to the previous post: http://kharensarroza.blogspot.com/2012/05/ready-to-go-go-with-this-one.html I wanted to show you the actual thing. On the left is my old packbag. On the right is the new one. So what?! Nothing. :p I'm just saying.

Jansport, Eastpak (both actually are made in PRC)

Seriously though, on the left is the bag which I saved for who knows how long!! I got it (old orange Jansport) back in 1998 I think. That's more or less 14yrs of service! Back then, it cost me 1,600php. Truly, quality comes with a price.

Then why buy a new one?! Because there is a need. Furthermore, I'm actually afraid that the old one would no longer be able to withstand the demands of the coming days. That is why. 

On the right is the new Eastpak Coat Red Scramble which is bigger and which comes with a lot of compartments. It is now faced with 14yr record of the previous. If the bag would have feelings, perhaps it would be too pressured now from my expectations! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment