Monday, May 21, 2012

Dear Diary: Ready to go?

So, why haven't I been blogging lately? ..for so many reasons - I'm quite confused either, for I know that I have a lot of things to say. So, again, why? I think it's mainly because I've been preoccupied with the mere thought of going home after two years! Yes, that's 2. (I would have to say 'mere' as by now I should have been acting on some finalized plans for this much awaited break.. not just mulling over it still.)

Don't misunderstand, I have been planning in ages!! Only, I stopped recently. And, stopping actually broke my routine.. maybe that's why I got lost in the process? Perhaps, the ones I made will already suffice? I sure do hope so!

I'm a planner but I'm very much of a worrier too. And, although I am very much convinced that I should follow contemplation with rightful actions, I am actually hesitant to act. Uncertain. I fear how doing one thing simultaneously would affect my plans. My mind is just set on optimum results no matter how well aware I am of the importance of leaving a room for contingencies. It would break my heart if something goes wrong along the way (something that's not in Case A, B, C or D, got it? :p ).


Eastpak Rucksack Scramble Coat Red
Why the bag? ..because for quite a while, I have been sure of nothing but this. No, I haven't been eyeing particularly on this rucksack. I only wanted a pack sturdy enough to suit my needs and last long. I was sure that I wanted one so last night I considered window shopping as my friend informed me of some sale. Thankfully, I got the bag half the cost :) I remember its original price very well as I have visited the store several times already. I hope it will not fail me though :)

And so, here I am, back on blogging! Somehow, having bought one thing I wanted became the key to get the feel of writing again! With the vacation coming and time available, there will be a lot of nice (fingers crossed!) things to look forward to. Hang on.

3 comments:

  1. Hear hear!
    ...
    Ready to go?
    Pwede dili na mag.isip?
    Spontaneity(?)
    Hehe.. makastress pero lingaw mag.plano and great feeling kung matuman dyud with the outcome better than expected!
    (now i'm crossing my fingers)
    Yea.. nice things to look forward to.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, nice bag..
    Patamak!
    Hehe..

    ReplyDelete