Friday, March 23, 2012

Jollibee Padalang Langhap Sarap!

Time in Dubai is indeed fleeting! It's March! ..and it's one of my dearest friend's birthday! One of the dearest.. one who has helped me too many times already, so I planned on giving her a present. 


At first, I thought of the traditional cake-giving. I'd ask my sister's help for that. Then I'd rethink. I'd reconsider.. again and again. Then I found myself walking.. on my way home, still thinking. Halfway then, I realized that I had to send money for my family back home. So, I stopped at a remittance center and noticed a flyer on the counter. I took a look and immediately made up my mind! 


Food remittance service! That would be new and least expected! And, I'm guessing, not too many people have tried that. Well, thanks to both Jollibee and BDO for making this possible! 


What to send? They have the following good meal packages to choose from:
As to the payment, the prevailing exchange rate would be used plus the remittance charge of 15Aed. Quite reasonable, don't you think?
Jollibee Langhap Sarap Meal Package - with BDO 


So what happened? 
Unfortunately, it was a "surprise" that when the crew from Jollibee tried to contact my friend, they got dismissed by her several times - thinking that it was just a prank call!!! :x ..bad idea, to surprise someone! hhaha Hence, I, myself, tried to reach her to explain. Of course she would answer my call since she knows me and so we got it resolved finally! That took 3 days! 
What can I say? All's well that ends well! xo


Remittance Centers are lined up on the road leading to my place.