Monday, April 30, 2012

Savin' All My Love For You :)

Last song syndrome.. Yup, I enjoy watching Glee a lot :) ..As I've said before, I really love music! It's unrequited love though! x) I envy those who can sing.. and those who can play guitar.. or piano.. or any musical instrument! ..One day, if I'd have kids of my own, I'd definitely forcibly (mean mom) let them go to music school! :p

Anyways, here's glee's tribute to the late Whitney Houston:

Savin' All My Love For You
A few stolen moments is all that we share 
You've got your family, and they need you there 
Though I've tried to resist, being last on your list 
But no other man's gonna do
So I'm saving all my love for you

It's not very easy, living alone 
My friends try and tell me, find a man of my own 
But each time I try, I just break down and cry 
Cause I'd rather be home feeling blue 
So I'm saving all my love for you 



No other woman, is gonna love you more 
Cause tonight is the night, that I'm feeling alright
We'll be making love the whole night through 

So I'm saving all my love 
Yes I'm saving all my love 
Yes I'm saving all my love for you 

And here's another song I've played a thousand times!! The lyrics are all in my head!!



2 comments:

  1. waaahahaha! LSS!!!
    now playing over and over and over and over.. Single Ladies, Sara Bareilles cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sample! sample! sample! :p - caxy

    ReplyDelete