Monday, March 26, 2012

Meet the Parks! – Photography 01

I’ve known this family for over a year now and through all this time they have been nothing but kind and accommodating not only to me but to my friends as well! Five days a week, I visit their place for the kids’ tutorials.
Dad and Jae In
Mom and Jae In
As with any new endeavour, the first few months were far from easy! The kids were playful and would only see me as their playmate!! Maybe because I’m small?! X) It was surely difficult to get them to listen to me! They’re smart! They would tell me stories to cut the study time short. *wink And, when I start to get upset, they would sense it! So, they would give me their most innocent looks that always got me thinking whether I should go on getting mad or not! They simply knew the perfect timing! ..Ahh ~ Kids!

Kids – they grow and learn really fast!! After a year of studying reinforced with hundreds of stickers (reward system), thousands of stars (point system), endless arguments and perhaps countless "why's", "do you think so's", "let's play a game's" - they are now able to do a whole lot of things! The thought of which is just fulfilling!


So, proud tutor that I am, here are some photos of this lovely family which where actually taken from the shoot for the newest addition to the family – Jae In! (Photographed with my friends Charmaine “Mheng” and Michelle “Bheng”; Shot with Nikon D60) 
*More photos of Jae In's Baek-il on separate post.

 
 





2 comments:

  1. Hai salamat maka comment nako. :D I like this: The kids were playful and would only see me as their playmate!! Maybe because I’m small?! X)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe.. Tama "Yheng", nalingaw ko ana na part "Wheng".. Hihi.. ;)

    ReplyDelete